NOW ON HOW TO USE YOUR NEW AT-HOME WAXING KIT:
1. Plug in the warmer to the already secured cable and verify the LED light is lit, indicating that the device is on. Heat the roll-on WITH SEAL ON for 30 min.
2. Unlock roll-on by placing a waxing strip on a hard surface and sliding roll-on over strips until wax slides easily.
3. Apply wax from the cartridge inside the warmer directly on the skin in parallel layers, following the direction of the hair growth without overlapping.
4. Place the strip over the wax layer on your skin and press firmly to make sure hair and wax adhered to the strip. With one hand, hold the skin and, with the other, pull the strip fast and firmly in the opposite direction of the hair growth. Pull the strip perpendicular to the skin. Don't wax the same area twice; it may cause skin irritation.
5. After hair removal, use wax remover oil to eliminate any possible stickiness.
6. For long waxing sessions, plug and unplug the warmer as needed but be careful NOT TO LEAVE IT PLUGGED FOR MORE THAN 25 MINUTES AT A TIME.